New Business Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic New Business Manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Someone who’s passionate about getting the most out of our onsite search, building the greatest customer experience and taking our company to the next level.
You’ll be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and handle account management within the EU. You’ll be working together with support, marketing and business development, as a strong team to ensure maximum success. Creating great sales funnels, performing market analysis and building strong, long-term partnerships will also be at the centre of your attention.
What you’ll do
- Reach out to new customer and partnership leads
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Create contract winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Use your research skills to perform market analysis
- Deliver presentations to clients and partners
- Expand our client base within European markets
Who you are
- A degree or following a study in the marketing/sales field
- Proven experience in sales, affinity with online/web technology
- At least 2 years of experience with cold calling
- Experience with CRM practices & tools
- Highly motivated, target driven and very customer focused
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Independent & well-organised
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fluent in English is a must, another European language is a pre
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on experience & knowledge, including a monthly result-driven bonus scheme
- Working full-time or part-time, a lot is possible
- A solid pension scheme, travel expenses & a company laptop
- Daily lunch, loads of flexibility and great coffee - or whatever you fancy
- The chance to work in an open, non-corporate & casual environment with international colleagues
- The opportunity to create awesome stuff in our new industrial-feeling office, located in Utrecht
- Weekly drinks, several social events throughout the year and personal birthday celebrations
- The possibility to learn, grow & make an impact on our company’s success, as you'll have a responsibility and voice we’ll listen to. You’re not just-another-employee, but our newest Trooper - a core & important member of the team!
Sounds great? Interested? Questions?
Simply contact Venetia de Wit: Venetia.email@example.com, or +31 615850813 and we’ll speak soon!
You will need a valid work permit to apply for this opportunity. To recruitment agencies: no, thank you.