Frontend Developer - Utrecht
What you’ll do
- Use markup languages to create user-friendly web pages, maintain and improve sooqr.com
- Optimise applications for maximum speed & design mobile-based features
- Improve the usability of our products, get feedback from, and build solutions for our end-user
- Write functional requirement documents/guides & create quality mock-ups/prototypes
- Help coding and troubleshooting & ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Evaluate emerging technologies & provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Create high-quality, awesome & reusable stuff you’re proud of.
Who you are
- Experience with front-end frameworks and integrating web apps with RESTful API
- Experience with version control systems (Gitlab) and a strong ability to debug front-end apps
- Skilled in responsive web design and up-to-date on the latest trends & tools
- You understand differences in current browsers and their compatibilities, with a strong sense of ownership, an eye for detail and excellent documentation/communication skills
- Familiar with Atlassian and front-end unit testing, an Agile (SCRUM) development environment and e-commerce platforms/CMS are a plus, as is experienced in design & web-app security
- Coming up with solutions and finding better ways to get stuff done, is your thing. You’re also eager to learn - not afraid to improve yourself, the team and our product.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, based on experience & knowledge
- Full-time preferably
- A solid pension scheme, travel expenses & a company laptop
- Daily lunch, loads of flexibility and great coffee - or whatever you fancy
- The chance to work in an open, non-corporate & casual environment with international colleagues
- The opportunity to create great stuff in our new industrial-feeling office, located in Utrecht
- Weekly drinks, several social events throughout the year and personal birthday celebrations
- The possibility to learn, grow & make an impact on our company’s success, as you'll have a responsibility and voice we’ll listen to. You’re not just-another-employee, but a core & important member of the team!
Sound great? Interested? Any questions?
Simply contact Venetia de Wit: email@example.com or +31 615850813. And we’ll speak soon!
You will need a valid work permit to apply for this opportunity. To recruitment agencies: no, thank you.