Customer Success Manager
We are currently looking for a tech savvy Customer Success Manager who understands customer experience in SaaS. Someone who’s passionate about getting the most out of our search, building the greatest customer experience and taking our tech start-up to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of customer success and technical support agents for a specific sales region
- Respond to inbound customer sign-ups and (pro)actively guide customers through our sign-up process and contact them for any assistance during their free trial
- Respond to support requests, assess the issue and solve/pass on to technical support
- Keep an insightful log of all pending accounts and customers
- Monitor the customer success team KPI’s, create weekly & monthly reports
- Work closely with sales and marketing on specific campaigns
- Continuously improve our customer experience
Who you are
- Bachelor in Economics, Marketing, Commercial and/or Technical
- You have 2+ years of experience in support/customer success management/account management, with experience in leading a small team
- Socially skilled, with a proactive mindset, service-oriented and patient. You have excellent communication skills, both in Dutch and English, another (native) language is desirable
- Experience and affinity with online technology and services (SaaS)
- You are creative and eager to learn - you’re not afraid to improve yourself, the team and our product as you like to keep up, or even stay ahead of the game.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, based on experience & knowledge
- Working full-time or part-time, a lot is possible
- A solid pension scheme, travel expenses & a company laptop
- Daily lunch, loads of flexibility and great coffee - or whatever you fancy
- The chance to work in an open, non-corporate & casual environment with international colleagues
- The opportunity to create awesome stuff in our new industrial-feeling office, located in Utrecht
- Weekly drinks, several social events throughout the year and personal birthday celebrations
- The possibility to learn, grow & make an impact on our company’s success, as you'll have a responsibility and voice we’ll listen to. You’re not just-another-employee, but our newest Trooper - a core & important member of the team!
Sounds great? Interested? Any questions?
Simply contact Venetia de Wit: email@example.com or via +31 615850813. And we’ll speak soon!
You will need a valid work permit to apply for this opportunity. To recruitment agencies: no, thank you.